Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Haunted Building? You'd Better Believe It. and other random stuff

I swear Celeste Laboratory is haunted. There is no way the gusts of wind in the stairway are man-made. Or fumehood-made, or even windtunnel-made. This haunting does not suprise me one bit though. With all the failed labs that go on in there, the Chemistry Gods must be trying to scare everyone out.

On a more relevant note, I am excited to say I changed the world today by helping someone understand what the heck was going on in the lab. I also plan on visiting Coldstone tonight to donate to Autism speaks, which is being held by ΑΞΔ. Changing the world one baby step at a time.

Still feeling awkward with this whole blogging thing, but I might as well just keep updating it to get me used to it. New favorite band = Anamanaguchi. If you ever enjoyed the old school gameboy/nes 8-bit music, you might just be stuck listening to it, just like me. A video will have to be posted later, because I still can't decide which song I like the most.

Well, that's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment